It’s Friday! CaptainCon’s started, and if you made it to Rhode Island you can hunt me down and buy tickets for our fundraiser! Lost Hemisphere and the New England Privateers will be grateful, as will the Jimmy Fund and everyone who benefits from the good work of the Dana Farber Cancer Institute. Now, as many of you know, each year Privateer Press donates an entire (!) theme force, new-in-box, that one lucky winner will be taking home. This year it’s going to be a little different. We chatted, and given that the Protectorate of Menoth Command Book hit shelves last month with Feora riding her burning horse and all, we thought it made sense to have a very special Protectorate bundle that would make Menoth himself pause in his never-ending conflict with the Devourer to give a thumbs-up. Behold…
- Protectorate of Menoth Command Book
- Feora, the Conquering Flame
- Chibi Malekus pin
- Chibi Crusader pin (currently at +2 DEF behind the LH watermark)
- Protectorate of Menoth Medallion (that I’m pretty sure never saw actual production or release…)
- Foil Malekus card
- Protectorate of Menoth Patch
- Limited Edition Sovereign Tristan Durant (not pictured because Gdaybloke is a silly boy)
Of course, the greatest unfairness of this is that I, a loyal and devoted servant of the Lawgiver, have to give an INCREDIBLY RARE MEDALLION to some lucky fundraiser participant. Oh the ignominy!
Someone out there is going to get starting off the faction right, and I’m going to be a tad envious. I’ll just have to burn more heretics until I feel better about it.
COME SEE ME AT CAPTAINCON!!!!!